Have I made rich, creamy, decadent and delicious vegan cookies and cream blondie that is actually healthy? Yes! This recipe is easy to make and no baking is required.
This post may contain affiliate links. For full disclosure visit Affiliate Disclosure page.
So what would you say if someone told you that you can have healthy vegan cookies and cream blondie? A big yes? I thought so!
I absolutely love making ANYTHING cookies and cream.
But today I am sharing with you my favourite recipe, healthy vegan cookies and cream blondie”! Yes, you heard me, cookies and cream blondie everyone!
This recipe doesn’t require baking, all you need is a food processor and freezer then voila!
Because it doesn’t require baking, the base of this blondie is chickpeas and cashew, and you also will need oat flour but if you cannot find it you can opt it for quick oats. You can also opt for maple syrup or any other sweetener of your choice:)
How to make this vegan cookies and cream blondie
When it comes to cookies and cream in any food menu, my eyes are literally stuck to it like a magnet! I love it because it’s crunchy and sweet, yet creamy at the centre core of it which makes cookies and cream just the ultimate flavour for pretty much anything (Obviously not for savoury foods but hey maybe? Why not?).
And the good thing about these vegan cookies and cream blondie is that Oreos are available vegan in pretty much every country!
Well, except for Japan which sadly happens to be where I am now. But thank god for the modern age of the internet I can order Oreo-like cookies and cream biscuits online! hurray.
This vegan cookies and cream blondie is pretty easy to make, and here is some tips for you!
Use high power blender or food processor
For this vegan cookies and cream blondie recipe, I used my KitchenAid food processor. It blends cashew nut and chickpea very well and smooth!
Oat flour to bind the ingredients
I used my homemade oat flour to bind the ingredients together. Making your own homemade oat flour is super easy with the KitchenAid food processor! Honestly, I can’t live without my food processor, it’s so handy.
To make your own homemade oat flour, simply process your porridge oats in your food processor until very fine and powdery. Keep it in an airtight container to keep it nice and fresh.
If you don’t have time to make your oat flour you can always buy it online too! My favourite is Bob’s Red Mill oat flour. They have a gluten-free one too if you want to make this vegan cookies and cream blondie gluten-free!
I had some maple butter that my Canadian friend gave me and it was super delicious in this vegan cookies and cream blondie recipe! it has rich maple flavour with creamy texture, great in baking as well as spreading on a toast.
If you don’t have maple butter you can substitute it with maple syrup too. Simply use the same amount of maple syrup, it’s as delicious.
Are you ready to make this vegan cookies and cream blondie? Let’s get started!
You will LOVE this vegan cookies and cream blondie because it is:
– easy to make
– secretly healthy
Want more recipes like this?
Try my other delicious dessert recipes you might enjoy!
- Classic brownies – vegan
- Chocolate sheet cake – vegan
- Caramelised hazelnut chocolate porridge – vegan
- Strawberry crumble bars – vegan and GF option
- Tahini banana muffins – vegan and oil-free
Vegan Cookies and Cream Blondie
What you need:
- 1 & 1/2 cups cooked chickpea
- v cashews, soaked over night
- 1 cup oat flour or instant oats
- 2 tbsp maple butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut cream (the fat part) from canned coconut milk
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 16-20 vegan Oreos
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients except for the oat flour and Oreos. Process until smooth and creamy
- Add in half of the oat flour, process. keep adding in the remaining oat flour little by little until it makes cookie dough like texture. (Maybe taste a little spoon full or two(optional))
- Break half to 2/3 of the Oreos with hands and put into the mixture. Pulse until mixed well but leaves chunky cookie pieces.
- Transfer the mixture into a baking tray with baking sheet on. Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Top the surface with the remaining Oreos broken into chunky pieces.
- Place in the freezer at least 2-3 hours or over night.
- When it’s firm, cut in to squires and voila! Enjoy.
Please leave a comment and rate this recipe in the comment section below if you like this vegan cookies and cream blondie! Let me know and tag me @thechestnutbakery on Instagram too. Thank you for making my recipe, friends!