Colourful and delicious Tropical Pitaya Smoothie bowl anyone? Lovely breakfast for hot summer morning to hydrate your body and kick start your day!
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1 cup Frozen berries
- 1/2 cup fresh blue berries
- 1/2 cup fresh papayas
- half a red pitaya(Dragon fruits)
- 1 tbsp Acai powder
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1–2 tbsp coconut sugar (Optional)
- Some coconut water to thin the smoothie( Optional. If thinner consistency is desired but mine usually dont require this as thick is the key for this recipe!)
- Your choice of fresh fruits, nuts and seeds to garnish! Bananas, strawberries, blueberries, passion fruits, pitayas, walnuts, hempseeds, mulberries, to name a few.
- Cut the fruits into pieces
- Put all the ingredients except for the ones for garnishing in a high-speed blender and mix until they are all combined together.
- Add coconut water if it’s too thick. Process until you get the desired consistancy.
- Pour the mixture into your favourite bowl and decorate prettily withmore fresh fruits, nuts and seeds!
It is recommended that you add coconut sugar after tasting it without it.
Only add your coconut sugar fi you want it to be sweeter.
- Category: Breakfast, Drinks, Snack
Keywords: smoothie, vegan