Moist, fudgy, gooey, chocolaty, delicious vegan brownies – the only brownie you need in your life. This vegan brownie recipe is simple yet decadent, and super easy to make.
- Preheat the oven at 180C (356F)
- In a small sauce pan, melt the vegan butter on the low heat. Set aside.
- Add the vegan dark chocolate in a small bowl and place over a bigger bowl filled with 1/3 boiling hot water and stir to melt completely smooth. Set aside. Be careful not to burn yourself with the hot water!
- In a large bowl, add the plain flour, rice flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and tapioca flour and mix well with a whisker.
- Add in the melted vegan butter, vegan dark chocolate, soy milk and vanilla extract and fold together well the wet and dry ingredients with a large wooden spoon.
- Pour the batter into the square tin and bake for 25mins. I baked this for several times in one day and 25mins gives the perfect outer crust on top and moist centre.
- Take it out of the oven, let cool to room temperature, take it out of the tin, then let cool completely before cutting it into brownie squares.
- Share with your friends, family, if you can resist to eat them all yourself. Enjoy!
- Category: Dessert, Snack
Keywords: chocolate, easy, simple, vegan